This year the big sales extravaganza takes place on November 22, 2018, when you can be sure the coinlogitic team will be on hand to bring you the best handheld label maker deals.
With multiple handheld label maker models available, choosing which handheld label maker is right for you can leave your head in a spin. That’s why we’ve provided a rundown on all of the different available models below.
If you just want a really quick summary it’s this:
You’ll find everything covered from the top-end Dymo 1790415 handheld label maker to the more modest (but still very capable) Brother PTD210 handheld label maker on this page. Whichever one you’re after, you’ll find the best handheld label maker deals below, and hopefully even better deals as Black Friday approaches.
So here is our list of The 10 Best handheld label maker
1. Dymo 1790415 handheld label maker
A fast, simple label maker that’s easy to take with you. Type text quickly on the computer-style QWERTY keyboard, edit with one-touch fast-formatting keys and print for perfect, professional labels every time.
- The DYMO LabelManager 160 is feature packed and perfect for any budget.
- DYMO offers a complete range of products for the office, warehouse, worksite, home and even the classroom. From simple embossers, manual label makers and desktop products to industrial portables, computer-connected products, and cutting-edge software and online service, DYMO is here to simplify your tasks while helping you look more professional.
- From its initial beginnings in 1958 as an embossing company, DYMO has grown into a company with global reach. Today, DYMO product lines include labels, label makers, contact management software and business card scanning solutions, mailing and shipping scales and online postage.
- The DYMO LabelManager 160 prints durable, water-resistant labels that make it easy to access files, charts, tools, and more. A familiar QWERTY-style keyboard lets users quickly enter text, then edit and customize with one-touch fast-formatting keys for a perfect, professional label every time.
- Ready to get started? Fast-formatting keys ensure perfect labels every time.
2. Brother PTD210 handheld label maker
The P-touch PT-D210 makes it easy to create great-looking labels for your home and home office. With its convenient one-touch keys, you can quickly access fonts, symbols, frames and templates. Plus, you can preview your work on the display so that you know exactly how your label will look before you print.
- With 14 fonts, 10 unique styles, 97 frames, and more than 600 symbols, the PT-D210 lets you add your personal touch to whatever you are labeling. There are also 27 quick and easy templates simply type in what you want and then press print.
- The PT-D210 is lightweight and portable. Simply insert six AAA batteries (sold separately) and use your label maker anywhere you go.
- From labeling file folders to food storage, from organizing your clothes, supplies, tools and sports equipment, and even from decorating cards to wrapping gifts once you start using the PT-D210, you’ll find an endless array of uses around your home and home office.
- Labels made with Brother Genuine TZe Laminated Tape are durable. In the kitchen, they can go from the freezer to the microwave to the dishwasher.
3. Dymo 1955663 handheld label maker
Enjoy effortless, portable labeling in a small, sleek package with the DYMO LetraTag 100H Plus label maker bundle. The perfect way to organize your home, this handheld label maker prints on a wide range of colored labels, has numerous font and font style options and much, much more.
- DYMO offers a complete range of products for the office, warehouse, work site, home and even the classroom. From simple embossers, manual label makers and desktop products to industrial portables, computer-connected products and cutting-edge software and online service, DYMO is here to simplify your tasks while helping you look more professional.
- From its initial beginnings in 1958 as an embossing company, DYMO has grown into a company with global reach. Today, DYMO product lines include labels, label makers, contact management software and business card scanning solutions, mailing and shipping scales.
- Hand-held and sleek, with battery powered portability, the DYMO LetraTag Plus LT-100H Label Maker is the perfect way to keep your home organised. With a wide array of label colours and text features like multiple font styles, underlining, bolding and text sizing, you can print the right label for almost every situation.
- From the kitchen and pantry to the garage and home office, the small and sturdy DYMO LetraTag label printer has you covered.
- Hand-held and battery powered, this DYMO label maker goes where you need.
4. Brother PTH100 handheld label maker
The PT-H100 makes it easy to create stylish labels for your home and office. Quickly access font sizes, styles, frames or patterns using the one-touch keys.
- The PT-H100 makes it easy to print durable, great-looking labels for your home, office or business.
- Easy features include:
- – 1-touch keys for fast formatting.
- – Pre-designed labels to save time.
- – Cable labeling feature to organize wires and cables.
5. Brother PTH110 handheld label maker
The portable PT-H110 makes it easy to print great-looking labels anywhere. Comes with a variety of fonts, frames and symbols to personalize your labels. Uses durable, laminated Brother P-touch TZe tape.
- It’s easy to personalize your labels with the PT-H110. It has 3 fonts, 5 patterns, 14 frames, and over 250 symbols.
- Also try out the 10 pre-designed decorative labels in the Menu section.
- The PT-H110 uses Brother P-touch TZe tape in 4 different widths:
- 3.5mm (0.
- Choose from a wide variety of colors. Also try P-touch TZe specialty tapes including:
6. Brother P-touch Label Maker, Versatile Easy-to-Use Labeler, PTD400AD, AC Adapter, QWERTY Keyboard, Multiple Line Labeling, White
The P-touch PT-D400AD is an ideal label maker for users who want a quick and easy way to create a wide variety of durable labels for the home and home office.
- The P-touch PT-D400AD is a compact label maker with a large, QWERTY-style keyboard and a graphical display that help make it easy to create professional labels for the home and home office. The easy-type keyboard features large keys and an angled design for comfortable typing.
- Create personalized labels up to 18 millimeter (.70 inch) wide using virtually any combination of the 14 fonts, 10 font styles, 99 frames and over 600 symbols.
- The PT-D400AD can be powered by the included AC power adapter or 6 AA batteries (sold separately) to give you the ability to make labels at your desk or on the go.
- TZe tapes are protected by a thin, clear film to withstand water, grease, fading, abrasion, heat, and cold, making them ideal for indoor and outdoor applications. TZe labels feature a split back design for hassle-free application.
- Use P-touch labels to help you stay organized at work, at home and everywhere in between. Categorize folders with colorful labels according to content to help facilitate quick identification and retrieval of important documents.
7. Brother PTM95 handheld label maker
This handy P-touch labeler is lightweight, portable and easy to use. It features a Qwerty Keyboard and easy-view display. Comes with a variety of type styles, frames and symbols to easily personalize your labels. Great for home and home office use.
- Personalize your labels for file folders, storage bins, school items, gift bags and more. It’s easy to add a personal touch with the various font styles, frames and fun deco patterns.
- Genuine Brother ‘M’ tapes comes in 9 millimeter (~3/8 inch) and 12 millimeter (~ 1/2 inch) widths and a range of colors.
- The P-touch PT-M95 Label Maker comes with a 1-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product.
- Note: All labels in the above photos were made with the P-touch PT-M95. Output from other models may vary, such as fonts and patterns.
8. Brady BMP21-PLUS Handheld Label Printer with Rubber Bumpers, Multi-Line Print, 6 to 40 Point Font
Brady BMP21-PLUS Label Printer is tough on the outside and smart on the inside. BMP21-PLUS has ultra rugged construction and world class materials combined in a toolbox-ready fit-in-your-palm label printer that produces continuous-only labels up to 3/4″ wide.
- The Brady BMP21-Plus portable label printer takes on the toughest labeling jobs in the field. Whether you’re in a server room, servicing a breaker box or organizing your workplace, you can count on the BMP21-Plus label printer to get the job done.
- BMP21-PLUS Label Printer shown.
- The BMP21-Plus handheld label printer combines a tough exterior with smart printing capabilities for wires and cables, terminal blocks, patch panels, flat surfaces and much more. It is the ideal labeling tool for many industrial identification needs.
- Ideal for patch panel labeling, cable flagging, fiber optic labeling, faceplate labeling, hardware labeling and general cable ID.
- Perfect for storeroom and shelf labeling, tool crib labeling, asset identification and all indoor or outdoor facility labeling needs.
9. Dymo 1756589 handheld label maker
Rugged, versatile, and packed with time-saving features, the DYMO Rhino Industrial 5200 Label Maker meets key ANSI and TIA/EIA 606-A labeling standards – and labels up to 77% faster than the competition*. Just press a proprietary Rhino “Hot Key” to automatically size, space and format text for perfect patch panel labels – then press another to print matching cable flags or face plate tabs, without retyping.
- It’s just as easy to print module and fixed-length labels, horizontal and vertical wire wraps, terminal and 110 blocks and much more
- Print Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes
- Access 100+ industry symbols, fractions, and punctuation marks with a few quick keystrokes
- Add the optional quick-charging lithium-ion battery for uninterrupted productivity
- *Based on independent testing of Rhino 5200 vs
10. Brother P-touch Label Maker, Personal Handheld Labeler, PT70BM, Prints 1 Font in 6 Sizes & 9 Type Styles, Two-Line Printing
The PT-70BM is a handheld, feature packed personal labeler designed for all of your life-labeling needs. It’s easy to use, yet powerful and robust offering 54 font variations in 1 font, 6 sizes and 9 styles.
- Added features include the ability to add the time and date to your label, with a choice of 8 different formats. Along with it’s easy-to-view, 8-character LCD display and easy-to-use QWERTY keyboard, it features raised keys for more accurate input.
- *Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual output may vary.
- Expand your options with the ability to print non-laminated labels in 9mm and 12mm tape widths.
- It’s easy to personalize your labels with a wide variety of Brother Genuine tapes to choose from.
- The Time and Date function is perfect for labeling perishable food, financial records, and much more.
Hope this list of the best handheld label maker will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125
Email: [email protected]